1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"im tired of seeing posts about Ferguson" yeah well im tired of white cops killing black people so
when people are really rude and douchey and everyone still loves them
ah yes add me on skype so i can be too afraid to talk to you ever
R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani...
WHAT A GIRL WANTS
WHAT A GIRL NEEDS
money for concert tickets
On my tombstone please write “Not appreciating my puns when I was alive was a grave mistake”
does it ever kill you when you make conversation with the person youve been looking forward to talking to the entire day and they just...
blue ivy: good job mommy